- Pre-lubricated catheter
- Catheter control guide for easy use
- Choice of red rubber or vinyl
- Large, tapered collection bag
The BARD® TOUCHLESS® Plus Intermittent catheter system is a closed system kit that offers a pre-lubricated catheter with patented finger guide. Developed for sterile intermittent catheterization, the TOUCHLESS® Plus closed system helps to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
The BARD® TOUCHLESS® Plus Intermittent catheter system is available with either red rubber or vinyl catheters based upon your preference and needs. With a variety of catheter sizes, the BARD® TOUCHLESS® Plus Intermittent catheter system also comes with or without accessories.
BARD® TOUCHLESS® Plus has the following helpful features:
- Pre-lubricated catheter reduces discomfort during insertion.
- Insertion tip to correctly positions the catheter in the urethra to help reduce UTIs.
- Catheter cap has pull ring for easy removal.
- Catheter control guide allows control of catheter insertion with your fingers.
- The collection bag’s tapered neck design decreases cuts and scrapes associated with sharp corners.
- Large 1100cc collection bag is durable, virtually eliminating the risk of leaks.
TOUCHLESS® Plus accessories include 3 PVI swabs, 2 latex-free gloves, and an underpad.
Contact us to request a sample of the BARD® TOUCHLESS® Plus closed system at no cost!
|BA4A5108||8 fr, kit|
|BA4A5110||10 fr, kit|
|BA4A5142||12 fr, kit|
|BA4A5144||14 fr, kit|
|BA4A5042||12 fr, red rubber, kit|
|BA4A5044||14 fr, red rubber, kit|
|BA4A7044||14 fr, red rubber, coude|