- Specifically designed for children
- Pre-lubricated with sterile introducer tip
- Mini-Pak privacy bag for discreet disposal
- Made in USA
MTG Kiddie-Kath® is the first closed system specifically designed for use by children. With its easy-to-use, pre-lubricated, no-touch system, MTG Kiddie-Kath® is also 100% latex-free, so there’s no latex allergy concern for children with spina bifida.
And we know privacy matters, especially with children, when it comes to using catheters. MTG Kiddie-Kath® arrives in a child-friendly “Mini-Pak “ wrapper, and easily fits into a pocket or small bag. The Kiddie-Kath® wrapper is also quiet when opening, to avoid drawing attention to children who are using catheters in the bathroom at school or another public restroom.
If your child is in a wheelchair, and cannot easily transfer to the toilet, the MTG Kiddie-Kath®also enables them to self-catheterize in their chair or in bed if necessary.
MTG Kiddie-Kath® Features
- Pre-lubricated catheter with minimal set-up time.
- MTG introducer tip helps to reduce Urinary Tract Infections [UTIs].
- Soft, fire polished, smooth eyelets (drainage holes) increase comfort during use.
- The offset eyelets, located near the tip of the catheter, provide drainage from two points within the bladder.
- Available in 8 & 10 FR, 10” length. The 10 FR version is called MTG EZ-Advancer®.
- 100% latex-free and DEHP-free
- Kit includes 700 ml catheter bag, as well as Benzalkonium chloride (BZK) clear, odor-free, alcohol-free, antiseptic wipe.
- Made in USA
What People Are Saying About MTG Kiddie-Kath®
“This product made it so much easier for my daughter to be independent! It is small enough to keep in her purse and very easy to use!” – TL
Contact us to request a MTG Kiddie-Kath® sample at no cost!
|MT30108||8 fr, pediatric, single|
|MT32108||8 fr, pediatric, kit|