The Advance Plus intermittent catheter system features a touch free technique that enables people to catheterize with confidence – virtually anytime, anywhere. The Advance Plus integrated collection bag has a large handle that allows for sterile urine collection until you’re ready to dispose of it. The system’s unique gel reservoir ensures no additional lubrication is needed, while reducing the inconvenience and risk of contamination from using an external source or other lubricant.
The Advance Plus Closed System includes:
- Touch free intermittent catheter
- Unique protective tip can reduce introduction of bacteria into the urinary system. Bacteria pushed into the urethra can lead to urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Patented, self-regulated gel reservoir for comfort
- Ultra-smooth catheter eyelets for gentle insertion and removal
- 1500 mL collection pouch with large handle
- Latex-free and phthalates-free PVC material, making it safe for people with latex allergies as well as being environmentally responsible
Contact us to request a Hollister Advance Plus Catheter sample at no cost!