UroMed is committed to supporting our urology patients with ongoing resources, educational information and news that can improve quality of life and overall health.
Urology is the diagnosis and treatment of medical issues related to the urinary system and the male reproductive system. Continence care is about helping people empty their bladder and bowels.
After listening to our customers’ needs, UroMed has created this section to help you learn more on:
- Urology and incontinence issues
- Frequently asked questions about UroMed and our products
- Condition-specific topics including Spinal Cord Injuries, Multiple Sclerosis and Spina Bifida
- Temporary catheter use following surgery
- Wheelchair sports programs
- Ways you can receive additional help through a number of non-profit organizations
Please visit the following links for detailed information: