Urology & Continence CareLifestyle and Support Resources
Urology is the diagnosis and treatment of medical issues related to the urinary system and the male reproductive system. Continence care is about helping people empty their bladder and bowels.
After listening to our customers' needs, UroMed has created this section to help you learn more on:
- Urology and incontinence issues
- Frequently asked questions about UroMed and our products
- Condition-specific topics including Spinal Cord Injuries, Multiple Sclerosis and Spina Bifida
- Temporary catheter use following surgery
- Wheelchair sports programs
- Ways you can receive additional help through a number of non-profit organizations
In addition to providing the resources found here for our patients, UroMed actively participates in and financially supports community events that benefit people who are living with spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis, spina bifida and other urological conditions.
And, our founder, Bert Burns, volunteers across the country as a speaker on "Life With Spinal Cord Injury", sharing his experiences with other wheelchair patients through community and health education programs. Click here to let Bert share his story with you.